Friday, July 18, 2014

Enjoy your weekend!

Ah the weekend! Full of friends, cheat meals and relaxation for some. I am spending my Saturday morning with a two mile run on the treadmill then work at 2pm. Hooray for the weekend -_- Nothing really to post tonight or yesterday. Been a bit busy. I did have an amazing leg day today. Started with a tripe set. Leg pressing 600lbs to 225lb box squats to box jumps. did 5 sets of 15. And I also hit my abs fairly hard today as well. Tomorrow I am going to post an in depth look into Different versions of proteins and what may be right for your manner of lifting and diet. I know it can get confusing on which protein to take, and when to take it. As I am shopping at my local GNC ( I know! Don't yell, I just hate shopping online!) I hear guys coming in asking the sales associate "hey, I just started lifting and i'm not too sure on what I should be taking. I want to put on size but not much. Any advice?" From here the GNC man takes them around the whole store, showing his favorite goodies obviously because he just wants to make extra cash. OR. because he doesn't know what he is talking about.

So look for that blog in the a.m. people!

Thank you for those who take the time to read my blog! Don't forget to follow my instagram page!

@auktane_fit @hara.kiri_ @drphantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment