Friday, August 1, 2014

AUKTANEFIT. 30 days to Fit.

August 1st, 2014. Today starts the beginning of my 30 day transformation. My hopes is that with a little insight on what I do for the next 30 days, from what I eat, how I train, and the supplements I take, that perhaps it will give even just one person the motivation to change their life. I wont rant too much so lets get to it! As always thank you for showing your support and following us through our journey.

          NUTRITION: 
          To track my calorie intake which for today I set at 1800 calories I will be using the app (Myfitnesspal) which if anyone has not used yet is amazing and makes life much simpler. I highly recommend this app to track your progress for consistency. My Macros will be 45% protein (203g), 35% carbs (158g), and 20% fat (40g) @1800 calories. Note that Fridays are my one day off of running and that throughout the rest of the week I will be going off of a 2,400 calorie diet to make room for the roughly 700-800 calories I burn through running. Below is a breakdown of what today's' meals consisted of.

           SUPPLEMENTS: 
             Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
             Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate
             Optimum Nutrition BCAA
             Fish Oil 3 capsules

       TRAINING: 
         Today's training was a light arm session and to be honest I wasn't feeling all to great today. But as always the key is consistency and putting in the most effort you possibly can at that time. Here is a little breakdown of what was done.
              Arnold curls: 90lbs 6 sets 8-10 reps
              Incline single arm curls: 25 lbs 4 sets 6-8 reps
              Standing dumbbell hammer curls: 30 lbs 4 sets 10 reps
              Rope pull downs: 7 sets 8-10 reps 140,160,170,190 working sets.
              Rope pull downs super set with preacher curls: 40lbs 40 reps 3 sets.
              Single arm rope pull downs: 4 sets 30lbs to failure.






No comments:

Post a Comment